Saturday, July 17, 2010

I think I have alot to say...

...we'll see. The more I drink the more opinionated I become. A bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne got me going but then....nothing. Kinda like having sex with a drunk man...it's called whiskey dick right? Well, I guess I've got whiskey dick of the mouth...that sounds a little bad but it's true. My creative bug was going....but now it's gone. It might have to do with the music I'm listening to....I'm trying to avoid music that makes be feel anything other than party! Because why would I want to feel anything but party. Party is fun and easy...

I have a brilliant blog ready...but unfortunately my liquor has failed me tonight.  There is no drunk, not even a buzz....therefor my creative juices have stopped flowing.  I'll write myself a post-it for tomorrows drunk escapades.

TTY2m....

No comments:

Post a Comment