I have decided that I am envious of my friends with children. I think that a child would yield my love of vodka, wine, beer, tequila and most of all my new martini obsession. We have tried and we haven't NOT tried for the past year or so....and we get a BIG, FAT, NOTHING! I like to blame it on how much I drink. However, I have seen many bad baby mommas, ho's and perfectly, respectable young women get preggers after a few nights of binge drinking. That kinda thing makes me wonder....WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I don't wanna pay a gagillion dollars to be told I need help...nor do I wanna hear that he needs help. So, do I stop drinking to have a baby or do I wait and see if it's his problem and not me. (Plus, I went 1 glass of red wine only for 2 months and NO baby...)
P/S My super blog idea is still marinating...I'm just waiting for enough liquor...
First of all thank you for creating a blog!! =) I'm so excited! I love to hear what you have to say anyways!! ALSO, a baby will come when the timing is perfect for you guys! Don't rush it! Coming from one of those girls who got pregnant (the first time) due to an excessive amount of alcohol intake...I think you'll be just fine ;)
ReplyDelete